Sketch_Surface_Floor_Tiles

Sketch_Surface_Floor_Tiles
Illuminated Furniture + Sketch Surface Liquid Floor Tiles

Wednesday 16 February 2011

LED Lighting!

We currently have several projects underway, that are all using LED Lighting. Its a new technology to me, and I am surprised at how much better lighting is with LED Lighting. I am going to get some myself and put them up in my own house, but the applications for them in bars, restaurants and cafe's really do the trick, even in your offices!



Check out some pics of LED lighting below!+ many more at the website www.rijodesign.co.uk





If you like these and want to know more information such as applications of these lights, then leave a comment below, or get in touch at sales@rijodesign.co.uk or call us on 01942 843 705

No comments:

Post a Comment